Total Pageviews

Jul 3, 2013

Tips To Detect Spoil Food




Being hit by the spoil food second time give me a great new lesson. Believe me, you don’t want to feel it. Feel the diarrhea can really makes you weak. You don’t want to far way from the toilet since your stomach feels so hurt. You can go back and back again there for about10-20 times per day. This is what I feel when I eat the spoil food. But before I eat the spoil food, I can feel something wrong, here are the feelings.

  1. The food taste awkward
Believe your tongue. It can detect the great food, delicious food or if there is something wrong with the food. Some spoil food doesn’t taste like it usually.
  1. The smell doesn’t smell good
Tasty food smells good and fresh. You must know how the smell of the fresh fish while it’s burning or frying. Smell so good right? Nah, the spoil food will smell like acid’s smell and you feel like you want to vomit when you smell it .
  1. Listen to your heart
Sound like a title of song huh? Lol.. It is, when I taste the spoil food, my tongue feels different and my heart said, ouhh why the taste likes this? If your heart said so, just quit eating and leave the food. It is better to loose some food than loosing your healthy. You will spend more money to go to the doctor to heal than spend money to buy another food.

Don’t forget to pray before eating for asking God’s protection so we can avoid those spoils food.

No comments: