Total Pageviews

Apr 4, 2012

Things to Do If Your Mobile Get Wet


Some of us are born just to be clumsy and not carefully, just like me hehehe.  So I often put everything in somewhere but I just forget where I put it. Or doing something in a hurry and rough way , doh! I know I should get rig this bad habit but it just me ..but I don’t suggest you to do the same thing like me, rough and hurry is not a good answer in doing everything.

So once again I do my house chores as its my daily activity. Then I forgot that my mobile still in one of the bag in my pant. I put the washing machine until I realized that there is a strange voice from the washing machine. And when I checked it, oh..my phone was being washed too!! But then I realized that I have to do something to fix it up right away and immediately. So these are thing that I do in that emergency situation:

1. I put off all the part of phone like battery, SIM card and SD card  
2. I dry it on the sun shine
3. After I am so sure that every part is dry I put on them again one by one

Then I try to turn it on, great to see that the phone back to normal again. Fiuh…I am so glad that it is okay.
But it would be better if you more be careful because we never know how much the damage inside it if we wash the phone…lol
You can lose your phone if this thing often happens.

No comments: